View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 02:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
After that first day, when he'd literally fallen victim to the owl droppings all over the Atrium, Fletcher had been doubly cautious, casting a waterproof charm on his suit each day and being extra vigilant of his surroundings wherever he went. He'd also taken to carrying a small personal umbrella whenever he left his desk.

Here he was now, passing through the corridor on the first floor, umbrella in hand, nose wrinkled at the sound of the droppings hitting his umbrella. This was just DISGOSTING. They needed to fix the memos ASAP! Which department was in charge of this?! TRANSPORTATION??!?! Fletcher had an idea about this. He turned sharply on his heel and headed the opposite way down the corridor now.
Caleb wasn't usually down this way, but he had been delivering some documents from his department to other levels. While it was easier to just send them as memos, it was nice to get up and walk around for a bit sometimes. Stretch your legs and all that.

He had been looking down at his watch, wondering if he had time to run back and get a coffee before his upcoming meeting, when he noticed someone coming at him with an umbrella. A whole umbrella, wide open and everything in the middle of the corridor!

Oh Merlin, it was that Fletcher bloke that he had met at the karaoke night thing. The one who had been so uppity about being the Junior Undersecretary. Caleb couldn't help but smirk to himself as he approached him - whatever Fletcher had been trying to get away from, he was now storming full steam ahead towards him. "Haven't you heard that's bad luck?" he asked, indicating to the umbrella with a small head nod as he started to come up to him.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid