Thread: Mid Level Lifts
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 01:03 AM   #34 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

"Yeess...." He said in tone that implied he wasn't surprised. "I had a few amabassadors get stuck in a lift last year." The French Ambassador had not been happy and much drama had ensued from the incident. Roux did enjoy making his scenes. As a result, taking the stairs was something Conley whole-heartedly endorsed. He wasn’t surprised that the Junior Undersecretary hadn’t intended to stop by. DIMC rarely got visitors unless someone was applying for a travel visa or needed an international translator. Speaking of…”Well, the lifts aren’t the only thing on this level that hasn’t been working in a while. The translation spells are still acting up.” The other day it took Conley a few minutes to realize that one of his staffers hadn’t purposefully been speaking in Mandarin. ”So if you suddenly start hearing Spanish, it’s not intentional.”

He eyed the plant. ”I was promised a fancy tea plant from Botany on Level 4 a few years ago…still waiting for it to be delivered.” It was likely he was never going to get the plant. Perhaps he should invest in a few for the lobby. But once this owl memo delivery system was eliminated. He didn’t need more owls nesting his office spaces. ”Stairs are this way,” he said stepping off towards the stairs which were also in the same direction as his department’s office doors.