View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 01:51 AM   #30 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
This has become a two person conversation.

SPOILER!!: More stuff
I mean, the author didn't have her find out he was dying during the short time their paths overlapped. I for sure thought she WAS going to heal him, and then... nope.

I'm going to read the third book SOON, but since the fourth isn't out yet, I"m not rushing it. I have a lot of questions that I want answered, and in order to avoid spoilers, I'd be better of reading it soon.

THE TWIST WITH KEENAN. Did you see it coming? I felt like there was foreshadowing with Elias and Keenan interactions that suggested something more was going on with him. Is it weird to HATE Keenan but to be intrigued by Nightbringer?
Well well well....

SPOILER!!: ANYONE CAN STILL JOIN IN & DISCUSS
Yeah. I guess there's something to be said for not having a predictable ending there. And his path took a totally different course because of the poison, so.

Book #4 is coming out this fall, according to Nat!

Ahhhh no, I really did not! Because he had such a long history with the Rebels and even with knowing her parents! I thought the traitor among them was going to be the head of the Rebels, whatever his name was. Hate the traitor, but respect the Nightbringer. I like his backstory; it's really important and sad.

There are SO many ways the fourth book could go, too. Can't wait for you to read the third one!

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
BanaBatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote