Thread: Wooden Bridge
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 01:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Bernie giggled at Phoebe. "Flower arranging? Even Professor Rainwater probably has other hobbies." PROBABLY. She started to attempt to put Finneas into the knapsack, though naturally he started fussing and flailing, making her job impossible.

Bernie grunted and pulled him out of the darned thing, kicking it away with the toe of her shoe. "Never mind that. Music?" She bounced Finneas on her hip again to cheer him up. "Yeah, I like... whatever's on the radio." Muggle radio, that was. Bernie did not know ANY wizard music. Did Phoebe know this? She didn't want to tell her this. Bernie was just like all the other kids when it came to her interests. Just like everyone else.

She eyed the abandoned knapsack with a sigh. "Well, I WAS going to strap Finneas to my back and go for a long walk around outside," now that it was kinda spring, "but I guess I'll just carry him through the gardens now." Might still be nice.
Maybe not flower arranging, honestly. It sounded dreadful. Phoebe stayed in her prone position as Bernie began working Finneas into the bag. And then out of the bag. His good mood tended to last only in fits and bursts, although his bad moods didn't last terribly long either.

"Try throwing him into the water and letting him float away. Maybe some new sights and sounds will calm him down." Only joking. Onnnnnnly joking. Phoebe pulled the knapsack over to use it as a pillow. Her neck was starting to ache. "Sit with me a while and he'll calm down. He's just... tired or something."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest