Thread: Mid Level Lifts
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 07:17 PM   #33 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Fletcher eyed the others in the elevator anyway, as though on of THEM were responsible for this. He sighed as the elevator came to a stop on a floor he'd already been on?

"Yeah. I think it's time to take the stairs," Fletcher decided, gesturing for the lady who'd spoken to get off first. IF they COULD even get off the lift. Obviously it was broken, "like everything else here," he muttered to himself. First the memos, now the lifts... what was next, all magic in the Ministry??

At least the doors seemed to be opening. Fletcher peeked out into the corridor beyond and recognized a guy who actually belonged on this floor. Didn't remember his name, though he was pretty sure it started with a C. "Yeah, no, I mean, I'm just moving some plants around." He lifted the trailing vine in his arm as though to show it off. "We need some green on Level One." He glanced again at the lady, who was now being questioned by... Con...Conley, wasn't it? "The lift is acting up. I didn't intend to stop on this floor."

Come on, lady, get off so the rest of them can, before the lift takes off again.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind