Thread: Mid Level Lifts
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 06:11 PM   #31 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Well Fletcher had wanted to go down to level one to take this plant to his office yes, he was still collecting and moving plants from DERP to the Minister's Office, but apparently the lift had other ideas for the contents of this box.

"Hmm." The junior undersecretary muttered, exchanging a glance with the woman near the front of the lift. He shifted his potted plant to his other arm and leaned forward to hit the button for Level One again, since it had seemingly gone out, when the lift started up again with another sudden jerk.

Ooof! Fletcher was pushed to the back of the lift as it took off, faster than ever. "Is-- is someone doing this on purpose?" he muttered, looking around at the others on this ride too. Was there some prankster on here?
When the man spoke, Yasmina turned her head a little to look at him. "I don't believe so." That would be a very childish (and also dangerous!) prank, wouldn't it? Not that she would necessarily put it past an adult to do such a thing but after a quick glance around the lift, she decided that none of the other people in here looked like they were joking around.

Most of them looked somewhere between wary and scared.

DING! 'Department of Magical International Cooperation'

"We....that's exactly it stopped a moment ago." What was happening? She could have sworn the lift had LEFT the level and went up. "Maybe it's broken." Should they get off? That seemed like the logical thing to do, no?

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}