View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 05:02 PM   #28 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
SPOILER!!: I THINK THIS
I loved it too

SPOILER!!: Okay more
I've only read the second book, so I guess even in spoilers you can spoil me. I have to say that Helene has grown on me, that I wanted to set Keenan on FIRE, that I am desperate to know what is going on with Cook, and I'm heartsick over Izzi, and WTAF WHO TOLD ELIAS HE COULD DIE. Granted, it didn't stick, but...

That's all.
Eehehehe.

SPOILER!!: HECK
Aww, heck. I like Helene more but I kept wondering: Why wouldn't the author just have her heal Elias from that stupid poison?!

Also, you'll have to read the third book to find out more about Cook and Elias' mum. I will say that the information revealed about them is NOT that surprising, but eh. I will also say that I still wanted more development and details on the super close relationship between Laia and her brother.

LIKE WOW THE TWIST WITH KEENAN THOUGH, right?!?! I still low-key like the Nightbringer though; maybe even more than Cain?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
BanaBatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote