Thread: Wooden Bridge
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 02:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Bernie picked up Finneas first and bounced him on her hip, trying to get him giggling before she'd start the struggle of securing him in her knapsack-papoose.

She covered the baby's ears when Phoebe spoke, just in time, too. Didn't want Finneas Sr. hearing all this when he'd watch their videos later, but Bernie did nod in agreement. "It's been like YEARS with this one. It's probably easier when they start feeding themselves and calling you mama and doing other cute things, but I miss having freedom."

And uninterrupted naps.

And no poopy diapers.

And time to herself.

So, anyway. She uncovered Finneas' ears. "What are you going to do with your freetime now?"
"Freetime? I can't even imagine what that's like. Flying. Baking. I might take up flower arranging or something." No, that sounded terrible. Even baking sounded like it required more attention than she wanted to put into a hobby. "I like music. Do you like music?"

That was really something she should already know about her bestest co-momma. Maybe they could start a band and call it Finneas the Second. Make ol' Schmoe crazy. "And what will you do?"

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest