Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 07:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default :3 i'm just happy to RP with u
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Nina wrinkled her nose at the younger girl. Whatever voice the younger Gryffindor was using was incredibly annoying, did she know?

The Slytherin watched Bernadette, hoping to catch her slip up. The nose wrinkle was promising, but not enough. Which meant that Nina had to work harder, which she had no problem doing.

Before she could do so, however, it appeared as if Bernadette took it upon herself to start some sort of interrogation. "My parents wouldn't care about Hogwarts Houses," she gave the girl a judgemental look. That would be entirely ridiculous. Her parents hadn't even attended Hogwarts and besides, they knew better than to judge someone's character off of an arbitrary sorting process. Nina deemed the rest of the girl's questions as entirely unnecessary. Calyx hadn't met her mum yet, but he would. They had plans. Everyone loved Calyx, her mum's approval was not something to worry over. Her parents also wouldn't ever know how much she kissed Calyx because this was information no one ought to be privy to. And, of course they would let them be alone. She was almost of age.

It was the last thing that Bernadette said that made Nina raise her eyebrows. "Would you tell on us?"
Oh? OH? Her parents WOULDN'T care about Hogwarts Houses????? That had to mean that... Nina was Muggleborn? Or something along those lines? Well, wasn't that an interesting development. And here Bernie thought that everyone except her knew all about the wizarding world.

She had, by now, completely forgotten about her Charms book by now, and was just plainly studying Nina's face. Why didn't the older girl answer her questions, Bernie wondered. She stared Nina down, and let a long, slow pause develop after Nina's question.

"Depends." Bernie answered, after much contemplation. "Why WOULDN'T I tell on you?" She was always, always looking for the Headmaster's favor, after all.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind