View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 02:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Blake smiled at Isla and their 'baby'. He could see the appeal of having a family such as this. It made him happy to be working with Isla ...but ... then he listened to her about the assignment .... "I feel the same way Isla" there ... at least they could both admit it together. "I will be completely ready when it's over that's for sure." There ... whew ... at least they were once again on the same page. But none the less... the assignment wasn't over and they still had to take care of their 'baby'. "I'll grab the diaper bag if you want to carry her out." He added with a smile and re packing everything in the bag getting ready for their outing.
Isla perked up, and a smiled widened across her face. "Really?" she asked. "Whew! I was afraid you would be disappointed in me or something!" And the best news was that since Ellie wasn't really, her baby had no idea she'd said anything negative at all. At twelve years old, she would just be happy when she could turn Ellie back in to the professor. She'd kin d of miss her, buts he definitely wouldn't miss the diaper changes and sleep schedule mishaps!

When Blake mentioned the diaper bag, Isla's thoughts turned back to the assignment. Blake was right, even though he hadn't exactly said anything at all about the assignment. He caused her turn her focus back to where it should be, though. She stood up and cradled Ellie close to her. "Yup, let's go," she said. One more family outing before the assignment was over for good!