View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 03:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

SPOILER!!: Isla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post

Isla made a face and nodded. "It did. You'd think we had just fed her a steak and baked potatoes or something," she said. She took the items from Blake and set to work changing the diaper. "Blake?" she asked, and suddenly her voice was softer and weaker. She looked down at Ellie and sighed. The doll wasn't programmed to hear and understand, was it?

"I...I'm hating this assignment," she finally said. She hesitated as she finished wiping up their baby and secured the diaper on. She only knew how to do that part so well, since she was an older sister and had been a mom to many baby dolls in her younger years. "I mean, I guess I don't hate it. That's a really strong word. I'm just ready to turn her in and be done with it."

She gave him an apologetic look. "It's not you. Trust me. Working with somebody has made this much better. I think it's just that I'm a kid myself, and all I want to do is have fun and sleep in. Those sorts of things," she explained. "If this assignment was designed to make us want to wait a super long time to have our own kids, then it worked on me." She didn't want to have kids until she was in her late twenties or early thirties anyway.

She smiled at Blake. "A trip to the lake would be nice. Maybe getting out and about with her will help," she said.

Blake smiled at Isla and their 'baby'. He could see the appeal of having a family such as this. It made him happy to be working with Isla ...but ... then he listened to her about the assignment .... "I feel the same way Isla" there ... at least they could both admit it together. "I will be completely ready when it's over that's for sure." There ... whew ... at least they were once again on the same page. But none the less... the assignment wasn't over and they still had to take care of their 'baby'. "I'll grab the diaper bag if you want to carry her out." He added with a smile and re packing everything in the bag getting ready for their outing.

You are Honey!