View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 08:15 AM   #16 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Well, Bernie wasn't going to do an impression of a gargoyle or anything, but... "I think it would be scratchy, since some of the time they're made out of stone...." She trailed off with a glance upward again. "What do you think?"

"Awww!" Bernie clapped a little and bounced on her toes. "That's the PURRRRRFECT name for her!" Daisy! So so cute. "Daisy, do you like your name?" Such a cu-cu-cute kitty, aww!
Rowan chuckled, nodding. "That's a good point." He commented. "Y'know, I'm not as clever or practical as you, but I think it would be funny if they had itty bitty voices," his voice went up in pitch when he said this, and he couldn't help but laugh. Was he funny yet?

She approved of the name! Thank Merlinll, 'cos he wasn't sure how common that name was. Though, just look at her - it fit her so well! With a grin, he gave Daisy a pat on the head. A small mew escaped her little mouth when Bernie asked if she liked the name. "I think she likes it!" he laughed.