Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 11:41 PM   #25 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

”To find a portrait who might be able to give us some answers.” He replied to the Slytherin prefect. It could be just back inside the corridor or a floor or two up, but surely not all the portraits were clueless. Some had even stepped out of their own frames. They might be a good start.

Another good start? Getting the students to stop engaging with Gryffindor. He was like a spoiled 3 year old. He fed off reactions, needed attention and would not be ignored. James trying to find common ground with him and Yoon provoking his “honour” were...worrisome.

And there he went with his Headmaster talk again before outright raising that cursed sword of his. Looking at you and that squeal, Yoon. At this point, the Headmaster positioned himself between the painting and the students, maintaining space away from Gryffindor to supplement McCarthy drawing her own wand. Although, from what he’d heard, direct spells weren’t very effective.

”You’re in the way and we have portraits to find.” He wasn’t buying his helpful act, not for a second. “You aren’t Headmaster. You aren’t real. You aren’t helpful.”

“Everyone, wands up.” He would move, one way or another

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.