Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 03:58 AM   #21 (permalink)
Godric Gryffindor
Other Characters
Bundimun

“Slytherin scoundrel!” Godric blasted quite suddenly, sword drawn in a flash and pointing challengingly in her direction. How dare she (Isla) think to address him when she served a different colour. “Speak not as if you understand the inner workings of the noble house of Gryffindor! What do you in all your cowardice and selfishness know of bravery and chivalry?” Nothing, she knew nothing and would do well not to further anger him with her ignorance.

“It’s out here.” He stressed to the Ravenclaw (Chloe). “Look carefully. Have you checked the floors? I’ll give you a hand.” He was ignoring the Headmaster who was trying to lead the students elsewhere. In fact.

I am Headmaster now, girl.” Another Slytherin (Jillian). Was there no end to their disrespect? “We will continue the search here. Find my portrait then head to dinner. There’s no need for a wild goose chase. I’ve told you where it is.”

His expression softened when one of his own (Phoebe) spoke. She could address him. “Ah but the hiding place is quite marvellous. Out in plain sight. It’s the last place anyone would think to look.” On his way in, he’d heard talk or offices and common rooms. “If everyone is busy looking in the usual places, everyone ignores the obvious.” He turned to the lot of them again. “So carry on searching. You’ll find them.” If anyone was paying enough attention they would notice Gryffindor hadn’t moved from the exit by even an inch.