View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 12:32 AM   #31 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Fletcher wasn't really a pet person; he had in fact forbidden Jessa from bringing home any more animals, and yet here he was at the pet AND PLANT cafe. Plants were an important part of the name because that's what he was here for... some new plants to help get rid of the smell of burned down desks and out of control memos that lingered on his floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Just needing a moment Victoria decided to head into the pet cafe. She had mentioned to Charles about getting a new dog, but maybe she shouldn't just think about dogs, maybe she could get a nice kneazle or something. Finding a quiet table in a corner she set some of her work on the table and grabbed some food and coffee.

It wasn't long before she did feel something on her leg and looked down to find the cutest kneazle rubbing around her. The girls would probably like the feline around the house when they came home, but was this the type of pet she wanted?

Looking around the cafe at the different creatures wandering around she couldn't help but keep every option open.
"'Scuse me," he murmured to the familiar-looking woman at a neighboring table as he brushed past her and her.... uh, kneazle? It seemed to really like her. "This yours?"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind