Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 04:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default I'm ready to fight!!!!!
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Bernie was indeed twelve, and proud of it. "I'm nearly thirteen," she informed the older girl anyway, feeling just a smidgen proud that the older cooler student knew her age though.

She eyed her again and exhaled loudly and dramatically, as though it pained her to agree to allow Nina to stay. Secretly, she wanted to know just WHO Nina Castillo's boyfriend was, and WHAT she meant by affectionate? Ewww, were they... were they going to SNOG in here??!

"Fine, it's whatever," Bernie turned another page of her book. "I mean, I've heard little kids like me can like, ruin the romance, but I'm sure it won't bother you two." And what was it like to have a VERY affectionate boyfriend anyway? Bernie was V E R Y curious of this arrangement, so as grossed out as she was by potential PDA, she was sticking around.
Nina didn't actually care to know how old the Gryffindor was. It was purely a guess. "Whatever," she wasn't impressed. Nearly thirteen meant nothing. Nina was SIXTEEN. They were in entirely different worlds. Bernadette wasn't even a teenager yet, and she had the audacity to fight for the room.

Though Nina was hoping that this would cause Bernadette to abandon her post, she didn't show it. Instead, the Slytherin smiled. "Calyx won't mind," she assured her. If he were to be coming, he really wouldn't mind at all. He didn't have an issue with being affectionate in front of others. That was more of a Nina-thing. "We'll probably snog anyway," she looked over at the Gryffindor when she said this.

"This is our favorite room for that."

You are Lemon!