Thread: Owlery
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 04:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
Family was everything. Some part of her had perhaps taken them for granted too, but the value of it was deeply instilled into her - which why a natural smile graced her lips at Nina's next question, "yeah, I miss my dad a lot, can't wait to see him." The mother and siblings came to a close second.

Although her hands were now busy petting and feeding the snowy owl in front of her, she did not miss when Nina finally moved.

Oh.

Oh.

"Do you want me to help you?" she offered, with no judgement in her tone. "It can be .... daunting when there are so many of them around you"
Nina smiled even though it wouldn't be seen. She missed her father too, though her time would be split between parents. "I'm sure he feels the same," she replied back with sincerity.

With her new view from behind the entryway she could see how gentle Missa was with the owls. If they weren't owls Nina may have even found it sweet. But they were owls and therefore there was nothing sweet about them. The last time she had tried, she was attacked by an onset of them!

Asking for help, however, was ridiculously mortifying. The embarrassment was written plainly all over her face upon Missa's offer. Nina wanted to turn it down, but she also knew that this was Missa. Even if they weren't exactly friends, she knew the girl to be trustworthy. It was the next thing she said that made Nina nod her head. "Yes," her voice was a little softer this time. "Yes, please."

You are Lemon!