Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 11:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

So the prefect had been in the middle of doing her job then. It was of minimal comfort with this one who seemed to think rules didn’t apply to him in the way they did to others.

“Be that as it may, MCCarthy,” An emergency, a weak excuse when one took logistics into question. “He shouldn’t be in here. There is a perfectly available bathroom just around the corner.” There was a bathroom for boys on this floor and the one below as well as one two floors up. The castle didn’t have only two bathrooms in such a large building.

An emergency? No.

The Headmaster turned with a scowl to the boy now by the door. “I won’t give a detention for your weak bladder but I will for that cheek.” Again, he was trying to figure out if the boy was disrespectful or off in the head and again it was a coin toss. “You would’ve known you needed to use the bathroom long before it became an “emergency” you couldn’t control. And you wouldn’t need four more flights of stairs. The boys’ bathroom is around the corner. All it took was a glance to know you were heading for the wrong one.”

Trent nodded him out the door—because they weren’t staying IN here, then himself went back out to the corridor. “And having realized the mistake, you didn’t seek to correct it. You stayed for questions. Questions you could’ve asked outside. Your emergency defense may have held up better if you weren’t lounging around in there after. I’ve told you many times you need to think and you need to understand how a school and rules work and you continue to behave as if you’re above them.” In an emergency, it was in then out. With his insolence, he stuck around after.

“As it so happens, the swamp has begun to flow its bank. I guess we know what you’ll be doing for the rest of the afternoon.

As for the girls. “In future, let’s not entertain the questions of any boy who finds himself in one of your bathrooms. Full permission—unless he’s running and hiding for his life from imminent death not a result of his own actions—to levitate them back out and direct them to their own bathroom.” There were ample bathrooms within the castle for both sets of students. Enough that THIS shouldn’t be a thing.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.