Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 04:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Just because he shouldn't be in there didn't mean you had to be rude and mean and Chloe was neither of those, so she was going to speak to Curtis like she did everyone. As she pulled out her lipstick and rolled her eyes a little at the tone Missa was giving, did a badge make everyone change? She was starting to believe it was true and maybe it was good she'd most likely never get the quidditch one she wanted for so long.

Her eyes turned to Missa, she wouldn't be mean, but she wouldn't be standing for a lecture if that was why she said her name. She had enough of issues lately and her friend could give it a rest, but she didn't have to worry about it, because another male voice was coming from the door and the Headmaster was there.

Putting her lipstick away she just turned to face him. "I was unaware of him in here until I was finished going to the restroom and come out to wash my hands. I was going to leave once I was done but Missa came in and started questioning him so I finished up what I was doing. I did ask what he was doing in here and he basically said he had an emergency." In so many words he did at least, but that wasn't really her business to decide if it really was or not.