View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 12:51 AM   #63 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

So the Head of Security had just been doing his job when helping Fletcher. He nodded in appreciation again. "Well thanks, Simon, for keeping an eye on the atrium. I probably won't be the last victim of these owls." Fletcher scowled for a moment, reminding himself that he needed to come up with a better solution for the memos than bloody owls. But he'd have to deal with that later, as he really needed to go get this crap off him.

"Listen, Simon, I'd love to reminisce with you, but I'm late for a meeting with January, and I have to go home and get cleaned up first. If you see her, uh, will you let her know...?" Fletcher gestured toward his outfit and as if to say, you know. He thought about sending her a patronus, but he'd just pop home, get cleaned up, and pop back before anyone was any wiser.
Yep…just doing his job apparently. “You’re welcome,” Simon said before agreeing, “I’m sure you’ll be right about that.” He had to bite back a sigh at the thought. “Think we need to work a little harder on fixing the memos or getting a better idea than the owls.” Else things were only going to get worse. At least stinkier and messier.

“Right…of course.” The chit chat could be held for another time when he wasn’t covered with a mess. When Fletcher had cleaned up and Simon had worked on cleaning up the atrium a bit more. He’d really be working on getting Maintenance doing more…and maybe the Creatures Department. Owls did fall under that title. “I’ll certainly will,” he assured him with a nod. Hopefully the Senior Undersecretary had a better time getting into work herself this morning.