View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 11:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

”And while you’re at it.” Malachi Trent had silently made his way into the owlery, a brow raised at the boy scrubbing with toothbrushes. Given what he’d known and worked out with Simran, it was....a disappointing sight but no more disappointing than what brought the boy here to begin with.

The Headmaster went and stood by the astronomy woman. He gave her a nod of both greeting and apology—something had come up—before looking to Jones again.

“You can explain to me why you thought your actions befit a prefect.” Those badges hadn’t been handed out lightly. Did he know? Did he not understand all it entailed. ”Why you thought, especially given your position, you can simply waltz out of a class and display poor behaviour for your peers to follow.”

With everything else going on in the castle, the last thing Malachi wanted to hear was about wayward Prefects who didn’t know how to act. He expected far more from those with badges and right now, Jones was coming up short.

The toothbrush...he’d get to in a minute.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.