Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 11:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
Default :3
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Whoops, looks like not only was he not alone, but this was the girl's bathroom. That did answer some private questions he had thought of a few moments ago. "And I thought that was me," Oh yes, he definitely heard those passing of gases. Seeing Chloe blush made it difficult for him to hide the smile that wanted to come out. Something about making others embarrassed did that to him. Why? He didn't know, but what he did know was that smiling in the lavatory was creepy. No ifs or buts about it.

"Well, when you got to go, you got to go." Curtis said, in his most casual tone. He then turned to wash his hands and taking his sweet time doing so. Because hygiene was important. "How come you girls get to have couches here and we don't?" Another girl came right in soon after who oh so happened to be a Prefect. He waved a soapy hand, letting some water droplets fly before he went back to washing.

Of course, he was going to be asked about being here. "Well, it was either I dump myself some weight off here or somewhere in between those extra four flights of stairs." He was not going to admit that he didn't know this bathroom was for only girls. From the months he spent here not knowing something apparently was grounds for punishment. Plus, he couldn't resist grossing out them out with a lovely image. Speaking of, "Isn't there suppose to be some screaming banshee in here?" Perhaps he should, you know, leave right now. But he wasn't quite ready yet apparently.