Thread: Owlery
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 04:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Samia

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
"Oh," Nina felt a tinge of... envy. Her family never made a big deal of the holidays, but especially now that things were so... different. "Are you looking forward to spending time with your family?"

She took the last few steps so that she was just behind the doorway, still not planning to venture any further inside. Not yet, anyway. Maybe she would when Missa left because doing so now would be absolutely mortifying.

"Um," Nina almost considered lying, but instead shook her head. "I.... Don't like owls." This was, in fact, the truth. It was also the mild way to put it. She did not just dislike them, they absolutely terrified her.

Family was everything. Some part of her had perhaps taken them for granted too, but the value of it was deeply instilled into her - which why a natural smile graced her lips at Nina's next question, "yeah, I miss my dad a lot, can't wait to see him." The mother and siblings came to a close second.

Although her hands were now busy petting and feeding the snowy owl in front of her, she did not miss when Nina finally moved.

Oh.

Oh.

"Do you want me to help you?" she offered, with no judgement in her tone. "It can be .... daunting when there are so many of them around you"

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment