View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 12:13 AM   #28 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Bennett chuckled a little nervously. "Yeah. Time of my life..." he said looking around.

He looked over the edge and ... stared at the... track...

Brilliant.

"Uhm. Okay..." he said carefully getting out and standing, balanced, on the track. He was doing his best not to recognize all the NOTHINGNESS below him. ... at least now he was fairly confident in a first-hand-never-wanted-to-know-this kind of way that the vaults down here weren't going to get broken in to.

"Need a hand?" he asked gripping the cart with one hand and offering his other to her.

Was she terrified? Absolutely. But she didn't see the point on dwelling on the fact, instead making light of the situation. Bennett's reply helped with that and again, Yassi found herself laughing.

She watched with big eyes filled with concern as he stepped out of the cart, before glancing down at his hand. "I would love one," she smiled without embarrassment before carefully standing up and taking his hand, using him to keep her balance as she stepped out of the cart.

As she made her way out, she looked over at Bennett and whispered, "I wonder how we'll be getting back...." Though it wasn't much of a whisper. Yassi was terrible with volume control.

You are Lemon!