View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 07:24 PM   #88 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

To say Carsyn was ecstatic about the baby thing was an overstatement for sure. Yes, she knew babies - she had baby cousins she'd been around - but that didn't mean she wanted to be a momma at fifteen and a half! Regardless of the fact, somehow it felt right not asking to co-parent with anyone. Of course she could have always partnered with Carys or Orion or even Elias, and yet despite all that she felt compelled to want to see what what it would be like on her own. Like Chloe. Yes Chloe had been about seven years older than she was when she became a momma and was gainfully employed, but Chloe was a Gryffindor and fierce and stubborn ... Was it challenging being the primary caregiver? She imagined so, but now she'd get to see first hand.

"Sooo uhh... do i just .. pick any of them?" she asked curiously, eying the table of creepy baby dolls briefly, as she looked back around at Professor Schmoe.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake