View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 06:12 PM   #87 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Professor & Charlie
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath nodded in reply to Professor Schmoe, still playing the part of a worried single dad . So apparently they were allowed to pick their baby… well, that seemed a tad unrealistic, but okay then. He made his way to the back table, his dark eyes scanning for the perfect baby. There wasn’t much choice left, but one in particular caught his eye, a baby girl with big brown eyes like his own. One look, and he knew that one was his baby! He gently picked the doll up, supporting her head just like Rabi showed him to do with Kiara and Kala. Hello, Leia. I’m your dad, he thought as he beamed at the “baby” with fatherly pride.

An unexpected voice calling his name jerked him out of his thoughts. Wait, who was talking to him? Nobody ever talked to him! His dark head whipped around in the direction of the sound to find Charlie. The thought crossed his mind to decline her offer to co-parent. He already had everything all planned out for his role as a single dad, but he knew how it felt to be rejected and it wasn’t fun. Then the eyes and the smile... He knew that look all too well; it was the same one his sister and cousins gave him whenever they wanted something from him. “Well…” he said, hesitating. “Okay, if you don’t mind having a girl named Leia. You can pick her middle name, if you like.” Because he’d already picked a “baby”, and no self-respecting dad would trade his child for another!

He looked around and saw the baby bags. Uhh... was he supposed to grab one of those too? Schmoe didn't say. "I suppose we'd need a baby bag too...?" he said, trying to ask the question in a way that didn't break character.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...