View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 11:55 AM   #18 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

So, I’m 330 pages in and I just had to stop because I’m so frustrated. I get the sense that I know what is going to happen and I don’t want it to happen!!! These characters are so infuriating.

In all seriousness, I’m enjoying the book so far and I’m curious to see what happens when I finish it. First impressions:

Not the biggest fan of Laia which kind of makes me sad. I’m guessing there are more books after this so she’ll develop and become this strong female character but so far, I’m not of her. Maybe its because she’s doing all of this for her brother but at the beginning, it started with her saying that they’d been growing apart and he’d been keeping secrets from her.

Next, I feel like I’m back in school here but…In my head, I want certain characters to end up with each other and I don’t think it’s going to happen and it’s making me sad even before I finish the book. Feel free to tell me I’m stuuuupid or if you have a different pairing you prefer but I just want Elias and Helene to end up together.

AASDIFUHWOUEFOHE. Anyway, I’m going back to reading it now because I want to finish the book today hopefully. Also, I have no idea if you guys have talked about any of this because I’m avoiding spoilers.

Last edited by aRogueOne; 02-23-2020 at 01:07 PM.
aRogueOne is offline   Reply With Quote