View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 04:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
"Ah," Finneas replied in surprise, though it wasn't very surprising at all. He had been wondering whether Ms. Motts had approved of such a name to begin with. Beckett was a nice change. "My apologies, Mr. Beckett," he grinned awkwardly at the baby. Finneas was glad to see that Kodee had already created a future vision for his boy, though it was only a doll and would.... not be growing up. But AnYwAy. Who was Schmoe to shatter hopes and dreams?

And before Finneas could offer the seventh year a seat, a baby was being shoved into his hands without warning. Ah. Finneas had no idea where to go from here, and so instead of going to sit at his desk, he paced around and bounced the baby in hopes to sooth him.... Because apparently, this was happening now.

"I'm, er, afraid I can't do that Mr. Chosen," he smiled down at the boy. S m i l e d. "It's a vital component of the assignment." One that he technically agreed to the terms of when he became a participant.
He wasn't getting it. It was very obvious by the way the man was insisting on the vitality of the assignment that Schmoe didn't understand the severity of these recordings.

Kodee would have to fix that.

"With respect, Professor..." The boy rose from his bean bag chair and moved over to Beckett, hitting the play mechanism. It didn't take very long for the office to be filled with the sound of his closest friends and his girlfriend. The Gryffindor stepped back and let the audio play, quite solemn while he waited.

At the end of all that, grey eyes looked to the man again.

"It won't get better. It....it definitely won't get better. It could get worse. Do you want to hear worse? Is that it? Because oh oh oh, I don't think you want it getting worse. What if I can't find a sitter? What if I forget he's there?Surely, we can work something out. Some other way."

One that didn't require him being on his p's and q's.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.