Thread: Charms Lesson 1
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 12:25 AM   #82 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Valencia laughed lightly at the introduction. This whole baby thing was fun. "Nice to meet you. I've got a little cousin named Blake." she said with a smile.

She then nodded. "I can dry. I wonder if he wants us to use magic or just towel dry everything." she said accepting one of the plates. She was fine either way.
"Lava Patina," Isla said, continuing the washing process as she talked to both Valencia and Blake. She spared a sideways glance at Valencia as she passed a plate on down their assembly line. "No idea, but I would guess magic would probably get you more class credit," she guessed. After all, this was a Charms class and not Muggle Studies. "Lava Patina," she said again, washing the next plate. She watched her wand as it moved in a swirling motion.

She had cleaned maybe ten plates by now, which caused her to glance around the room and see if they were making any progress. Maybe a little. Definitely not enough to get them out of class, though. "Lava Patina," she said, realizing that if she didn't get started on another dish, it'd just get them behind. "Everyone okay with their job? Anybody want to try the dishwashing charm for a while?"