View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 02:39 AM   #60 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Simon had a thought and padded his interior pockets in search of assistance, finally coming up with a handkerchief. The least he could do at the moment until his companion decided to take care of the entirety of his condition. As the other man broke off, he got the gist of the thoughts on which he was going. “Well maybe a new desk is easier to acquire and seemingly more important.” Maybe. One could only hope Simon supposed although it could be false hope in the end. The Ministry of Magic could be pretty unpredictable in a lot of matters.

Now that reaction confirmed he got the name right even before the older man confirmed it, and not because of his auror training. “I think so…” he answered, trying to pull up info on this particular Fletcher. “If you’re a certain Hufflepuff former Tri-Wizard winner. And then I’d have been…two years behind you,” the security man mused, adding “Gryffindor,” at the end in case Fletcher cared.
Ah, this guy was too nice, really. Fletcher accepted the proffered handkerchief with a muttered thank-you and a shake of his head. He wiped at his cheek but thankfully it didn't seem too dirty; maybe the newspaper had helped in this way. He instead worked on dusting off his hands and jacket. "Yeah, you'd think that would be a priority for the junior undersecretary, right?" Or maybe not, because he still didn't even have his own office yet.

Yes, that was this Fletcher. "I am the Champion, yes, yes," Fletcher waved the handkerchief like he was waving to his adoring fans. He couldn't resist grinning a little that anyone remembered him. "Gryffindor...." What Gryffindors did he know? He could hardly remember his school mates, besides Salander, who was a very busy man, and his ex-wife and some of her friends. But this guy didn't really look the type to hang out with, like, Evelyn...

"Give me a hint on your name, bud." Fletcher eyed him. "I mean, you're obviously in law enforcement...." It was a Gryffindor thing, right?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind