View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 02:48 AM   #56 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Simon was very grateful that as his hand was taken and he assisted his companion back up to his feet, that they didn’t both wind up in the gunk on the floor. And that there hadn’t been any on the slightly older man’s hands. “You’re welcome.” It wasn’t like he was going to let him just lay there and potentially struggle to get up on his own.

He had to fight the urge to groan at the pun. “Then, um, your inside matches your outside.” Because he had done a good job in getting himself covered in own excrement in his fall. And he wasn’t quite sure what to do to help, given the various spell options could each cause…awkward reactions. Certainly, didn’t want to vanish the man’s clothes in the process. A man he was still trying to place, especially given he took pride to keeping track of those who worked within the confines of his responsibility.

Whose ID badge was currently covered.
At least the guy wasn't laughing at him. Fletcher could think of more than a few people who would have loved to get a photo of him covered in... well, owl poo, to put it politely.

"Har har," he replied, looking down at his nice suit. It HAD been a lovely khaki colour this morning, and was, it seemed, the perfect canvas. "Is it in my hair?!" Not his precious Glitterpuff hair that was insured for 10,000 galleons!!!!!!!!!

Fletcher was just going to have to go home and start this day over again. There was nothing else to it. "I didn't get to finish reading my paper," he mused, though it could probably come off as whining, "so I didn't see all the updates and things I missed over break." Naturally he'd left work at work, and had traveled somewhere warmer for the holidays. "But tell me, please, why are there bloody owls in the atrium?!"

NOW he made eye contact with the man, who was, at least, polite enough to entertain Fletcher for these few minutes. He imagined that he smelled even worse than he looked, so kudos to this familiar-looking guy for tolerating him.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind