Thread: Charms Lesson 1
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 02:45 AM   #81 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Blake looked around the room trying to decide who to work with. He had seen that Claudine had snagged Bernadette right form the start, and Blake still hadn't forgiven her for the jam incident in the great hall earlier in the year so he decided it was best to just skip that all together. Seeing Isla and walked over to her.

"Hey Wife!" He added with a smile and a tease, of course being married at 12 was not actually allowed in his life, but they were partnering together on the baby project ... so this added to them playing house. "I guess if we can raise a baby together we can do dishes." he added and then turned toward the other girl the didn't recognize.

"Hey, I'm Blake, nice to meet you. I can put them away if you're going to dry." He didn't mind running them across the room. "Maybe we switch things up half way through?" he added, thinking that way they each got a turn doing all 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
The awkward meeting time in between looking for a partner and actually getting one...or two...was thankfully not that long. She wandered around until she was grouped up with both Valencia and Blake. "Hey, Hubby," she said, laughing. The two of them were basically out of that whole awkward stage and had embraced their new role as parents. "Thanks, Valencia," she added, remembering the girl had said she would help.

"So dishwashing isn't exactly the most exciting activity in the whole world, but we'll make it work," she said. I mean, she was already mothering a baby, so a little dishwashing just kind of went along with the territory. She nodded along as Blake distributed out the jobs. She'd wash for a while and then swap up with whoever wanted to do something different.

Isla picked up the first plate and held it firmly in one hand while her wand occupied the other. "Lava Patina," she said, and then she moved her wand in a swirling motion. Then she passed the dish on down the line and picked up a second one. "Lava Patina," she said again, and then repeated the swirling motion. Okay, maybe they could get a small assembly line going, and then they'd be done in no time!
Valencia laughed lightly at the introduction. This whole baby thing was fun. "Nice to meet you. I've got a little cousin named Blake." she said with a smile.

She then nodded. "I can dry. I wonder if he wants us to use magic or just towel dry everything." she said accepting one of the plates. She was fine either way.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You