Thread: Charms Lesson 1
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 02:09 AM   #80 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Bernie!<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Why did people always say, I don't mean to pry right before they said something prying?!?? It was like saying no offense before you said something offensive. It didn't work.

"No," came Bernie's short, flat answer. She dried the plates as Claudine handed them to her, and set them in a clean pile with perhaps a little more force than was necessary. She eyed her friend, who she took to be TOTALLY on her side by the way, and added, in a small voice, "I just think it's gross. They're like, flirting in front of everyone and relationships are gross and it's weird."

And she didn't WASN'T JEALOUS, okay. Just annoyed.

Bernie’s short answer told Claudine all she needed to know about pursuing the topic along the line of Blake and Isla. Her gaze shot to the pile of freshly cleaned plates, fearing for their safety. “Well, they are,’’ she replied after using the newest charm they had learnt on a few more plates. She handed them one by one to her partner. “I couldn’t agree with you more. Romantic relationships are very yucky. I’ve never seen myself getting into one.’’ She paused for a bit more. “Lava Patina. Aguamenti. Lava Patina.’’ Alternating the charms was the way she found that suited her. The girl really wanted to say more about Blake and his actions, that maybe he was purposely doing it to annoy make Bernie annoyed or… jealous. Platonic or romantic jealousy? Her mind went back to the Halloween confrontation and if anything, it made her suspect that Bernie and Blake might secretly have a crush on each other. It was possible they hadn’t realised it as yet if that was the case. Claudine decided to not say anything to Bernie for now; she would simply observe how things progressed.

“Want to switch? I can do some drying too.’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺