Thread: Charms Lesson 1
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 11:09 PM   #78 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Bernie! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"Good, cos I'm sticking with you!" Bernie whispered back. She looked around to see who else would join them, and noticed Blake and Isla making eyes at each other. EWWWWW. GROSSSSSSS. Did he just call her wife, and had she seriously replied with hubby???

GAGGGG.

Bernie made a loud vomiting sound like a cat coughing up a furball, and turned back to Claudine, rolling her eyes SO HARD they may as well have popped right out of her head. "Those two are disgusting!!!" she murmured again, scooting away from them and picking up a clean dish towel. "You wash, I'll dry. You need to try the spell on some real plates." It was super easy and Claudine would probably master it in no time, but Bernie really needed to lurk and slowly dry dishes whilst also throwing daggers with her eyes, as she was currently doing toward Isla's back.

Claudine was so pleased that she and Bernie were going to be partners. That feeling only intensified when she followed her friend’s gaze to Blake and Isla. Blake looked quite content with the first year Snakette, and this was quite fine with Claudine for this meant one thing: Blake wasn’t trying to steal her friend. At least not in that moment. “You okay there, Bernie?’’ That barfing sound, however fake, was not pleasant.

Bernie’s plan worked for Claudine so she moved closer to a pile while subtly watching the girl beside her. “Aguamenti,’’ she murmured so that water sprouted from her wand to wash away the bits and pieces of food. Once down, she passed it on. “I don’t mean to pry but are you jealous of them? Or of Isla in particular?’’ And she didn’t just mean in the way she herself had been jealous. No, that had been completely platonic but she thought that maybe Bernie may have a thing for Blake.

“Lava Patina.” Yes, she was working between spells. Who said that she couldn’t practice as many as she could during that lesson? “Aguamenti.’’ Another plate passed on carefully. They were slightly slippery and she wanted to break none. “Lava Patina.” Could she work with Bernie alone during every lesson that required partnering up? What a team they made.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺