Thread: Charms Lesson 1
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 10:02 PM   #77 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default Mentions of Blake & Isla too ;)
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
“Yes,’’ Claudine said to Fuller-Thompson. She looked up at him, wondering if that came as a surprise to the man. This introvert usually found it less draining to simply be by herself or around a select few. She groaned inwardly when they were given the instructions to work in groups. He ideal partners to work with would be both Gryffindors: Bernie and Cole.

“I’m sticking with you,’’ Claudine whispered to Bernie. Her friend was more sociable than she was and would bound to be eager to work with more than just her. That would be fine but no one should expect this Snakette to be talkative. She just wanted to get the dishes done so she could collect herself by doing some sketching. “Which task do you want to do?’’
"Good, cos I'm sticking with you!" Bernie whispered back. She looked around to see who else would join them, and noticed Blake and Isla making eyes at each other. EWWWWW. GROSSSSSSS. Did he just call her wife, and had she seriously replied with hubby???

GAGGGG.

Bernie made a loud vomiting sound like a cat coughing up a furball, and turned back to Claudine, rolling her eyes SO HARD they may as well have popped right out of her head. "Those two are disgusting!!!" she murmured again, scooting away from them and picking up a clean dish towel. "You wash, I'll dry. You need to try the spell on some real plates." It was super easy and Claudine would probably master it in no time, but Bernie really needed to lurk and slowly dry dishes whilst also throwing daggers with her eyes, as she was currently doing toward Isla's back.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind