View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 02:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Salazar_Slytherin
Other Characters
Flobberworm

Salazar shook his head, making himself comfortable in a chair by the door and straightening out his robes as he crossed his legs. "That isn't anything you need to concern yourself with," he assured him in regards to his question about the OTHER children. "They won't be a loss, really - as they never should have been allowed in the house to begin with!" he exclaimed.

At the next thing that came out of his mouth...Salazar raised an eyebrow. "You have ANOTHER office?" he asked in shock. How did this man get not one, but TWO quarters all to himself? Merlins beard. This place had gone to the dogs. Speaking of...

Salazar JUMPED right up on to his feet, eyes wide and an absolutely disgusted look upon his face. "Poop? POOP?!" he exclaimed. How DARE he even suggest that he would be picking up dog excrement?! He was obviously not taking this seriously at all!

"I see now that this is an absolute WASTE of my time. I don't know why I even bothered," he grumbled, rolling his eyes and strolling back to the door. "Things are about to change around here - mark my words!" he gave one last vague threat to the man before turning on his heel and marching out of the door and back into the night.