View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 03:58 PM   #46 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post

"Well good, then I think I'll just follow you there when we finish up." Oh wait ... maybe he part wasn't today ... most likely not, Leon would be shopping ahead of the party of course. "Even if the party isn't today, I could still use some ice cream." There she covered for her self and didn't sound too strange did she?? No of course not.

She had a huge smiled spread across her face at Leon's comment about clumsiness, "Well thank you, I appreciate that! I certainly don't try to knock everything down." No she didn't try, it just always seems to happen!

"I only just got back to London myself." She added, thinking that 3 years was a long time, but she hadn't been to the shop prior to this year in over 8. "That's nice that you and your brother can get along so well." Alba smiled, she loved her sisters, but probably not enough to want to own a business together, they would kill each other.
She was an eager one and Leon adored the energy. He beamed at her and even laughed as she said about going today. "Of course you can go today, the party isn't for two weeks, but the shop is always open. It will be my treat after all your help here." He'd enjoy the company, the shop was always a bit slower during the winter months.

He didn't stay on the clumsy topic long, he hated when people put themselves down in any way and hated, even more, when others expected to label someone. Labels were something he hated for any reason especially if someone's confidence was harmed by it.

"Where were you before here?" He liked getting to know people and why not ask about her while he finished up his shopping. Picking up a few more kid albums he looked at him and started to laugh, "A song about a fart, of course, the kids would love this one." He could just see the boys giggling, but it was a winter theme, so maybe he needed more traditional holiday music too. Though he knew there were more than just people that celebrated Christmas, so a variety was where he was headed.

"My brother is beyond annoying, but I love him." Leo was joking, he adored his brother and honestly, he wondered if she might be single and he could finally play matchmaker for his younger brother. He never thought Leo could pick a girl for him since he wasn't into girls himself, little did he know that Leo had the best taste in girls for his brother.