View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 02:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Gabriela had hoped she'd get an enthusiastic partner when she had volunteered to help Trent out with his dueling club. Miss Summers definitely delivered on that. She smiled at the young Gryffindor as she took her spot across the room from her. She bowed her head low, mimicking the girl who was obviously SUPER excited about this, and grinned up at her.

"Ready, Miss Summers!" she called back to her with a small chuckle as she turned on her heel and moved to her spot in the traditional dueling stance. The first spell she was going to send at her was going to be an easy one - despite what many people would say Gabriela Recard was not a monster, and wouldn't come out with an advanced spell against a student opponent right off the bat. Let alone one who was so young.

"Expelliarmus!" she exclaimed, waving her wand at Cecelia with a small flourish.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid