View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 12:39 AM   #81 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default maybe I'll have a name by the next post lol
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Finneas smiled, thankful that the twins were in different houses. It would have made for many awkward encounters otherwise. Though sticking to a general, "Hello, Miss Rose," always worked. "Errrr you get to choose your baby, yes," he bobbed his head up and down, motioning towards the tables. "Please go pick one out and take a bag, when you're done we'll errr get to signing your forms."[/SIZE]
To say it hadn’t occurred to Carys that things might have been complicated for the professors when it came to telling her and her sister apart would have been a lie. Although it would have been even more difficult if they hadn’t been sorted into different houses, even though by now she definitely understood why that had happened. She and Carsyn were definitely different people, whether or not they’d both had just as much of a chance of being sorted into Ravenclaw instead of her being Hufflepuff and Carsyn a Lion. Still, it had been five terms now, or nearly that, and she wasn’t co-parenting with her sister anyhow.

She’d answered Professor Schmoe’s awkward response to her question with a nod, turning to head over to the table to pick out a baby once she’d been directed to. There was a girl-baby that sort of looked like her, or a mix of her and Eron, so that one had been scooped up into one arm pretty much like how she’d been trained to hold her cousin’s baby over the summer. Then she selected a bag and swung it up onto her opposite shoulder before turning back to return to where the professor was waiting.

The whole form thing seemed awfully official, actually, like it was a real adoption.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero