View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 08:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDeVotion View Post
"Shhh, no, you'll confuse him." Kodee insisted as he followed the man into the office. For all his rocking and bouncing, Beckett was having none of that calming down business. "Kenzie and I decided his name's Beckett. Beck for short. He's gonna be a skateboarder like his dad...if he ever grows up." Big 'if' if this kid kept trying his patience like this.

"Oh, you're gonna need him." Without warning, Kodee dumped the screaming doll onto the professor then went and made himself comfy in one of those bean bag chairs. It took a moment of adjusting but he got there.

"Gonna need you to remove the recording thingy--and while you're at it, whatever makes him cry so gosh darn much." Hear that? "GOSH DARN". Who even said that?? Him now, because he was a dad and that thing was recording and would report back to Schmoe. There was a lot it would end up recording if the man didn't go along with his request and he didn't know who'd be more mortified in the end; Schmoe, or Kenzie.

....Schmoe.....probably Schmoe...as neck and neck as that was.

"Ah," Finneas replied in surprise, though it wasn't very surprising at all. He had been wondering whether Ms. Motts had approved of such a name to begin with. Beckett was a nice change. "My apologies, Mr. Beckett," he grinned awkwardly at the baby. Finneas was glad to see that Kodee had already created a future vision for his boy, though it was only a doll and would.... not be growing up. But AnYwAy. Who was Schmoe to shatter hopes and dreams?

And before Finneas could offer the seventh year a seat, a baby was being shoved into his hands without warning. Ah. Finneas had no idea where to go from here, and so instead of going to sit at his desk, he paced around and bounced the baby in hopes to sooth him.... Because apparently, this was happening now.

"I'm, er, afraid I can't do that Mr. Chosen," he smiled down at the boy. S m i l e d. "It's a vital component of the assignment." One that he technically agreed to the terms of when he became a participant.

You are Lemon!