View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 02:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salazar_Slytherin View Post
At least this one had the right mind to be respectful towards him. All the other professors he had encountered, Trent included, seemed to have forgotten their manners. Ignoring the child entirely - he didn't even bother to wonder why he was being invited in for dinner - he stepped up to Fuller, standing up at his full height to try and seem intimidating.

"Well, for starters - we need to discuss the state of our house," he said. Truly it was HIS house, but this man WAS the one that they had put in charge of it. And honestly? He'd done an awful job in the post. Absolutely awful! Now it was up to Salazar to fix it, obviously, but there was a lot to be done to get them to where they need to be. And he wasn't the only one in such a distressing situation.

"Slytherin was founded on the grounds that we accept only the BEST pureblood witches and wizards and clearly, this has not been the case as of late," he told him as he pushed aside and entered the cabin uninvited. "A complete purge of the house is in order."

He paused and looked around the hut, taking it in. Hmm. This could work. This could definitely work. "I will need you to vacate this cabin at once. I'll be using it as lodging while I figure out how to get my house back on track," he informed him. This was, truthfully, the LAST office he wanted to occupy. He would much rather have something with a view - and in the castle. However, this man was the supposed Head of his house...it was basically in his job description to do what was best for the house. Right now, it was leaving this dingy place to him so he could have a place to rest and think about how he was going to do this.

Besides, no one would miss having to visit Fuller in this disgusting hut. Salazar was sure of it.
Our house? OUR house. Hah. And - what, sorry, was he trying to stand TALLER than him? He was trying to look intimidating, wasn't he? This old guy? Please. Piers could probably just punch the old fart in the throat and win. But anyway, he wasn't really there to fight Salazar Slytherin.

He was going to negotiate. Play the game. The Slytherin game of self preservation.

"Ah, yes... a purge," Piers said coolly, going along with the man's ideas. He wasn't about to disagree because he didn't really want to be on the receiving end of said purge. "And what do you say we do with those who are considered... unworthy?" Right? Was he speaking the same language as the old guy here?

The cabin, though... aside from his actual baby, the cabin was his baby. It was his home away from home. His sanctuary. His little tiny resort on the grounds so he didn't have to feel entrapped inside a little office within the castle. "Oh, no, sir, you deserve much better living quarters. Take the office on the third floor. It's actually much nicer than this dump, I have just have to live out here because of my Groundskeeping duties. Besides, I wouldn't want to subject you to looking after the dogs." Piers gestured to the dog pen beside the cabin where all five dogs sat at the fence, staring at the two men conversing. "That's a lot of poop to pick up." And Salazar Slytherin didn't pick up POOP, did he?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise