View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 05:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
Daydreamer11

Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jordyn Guidry
Graduated
x5
dream until your • dreams come true ~ Human pygmy puff

When Cole came and sat beside her, Naya gave him a smile. “Hey Cole.” “ I do think that is what we’ll be doing”, she responded with a whisper. At that moment, class was beginning and Naya shifted her attention, not wanting to get on the professor’s bad side. Apparently, not everyone was in the same frame of mind. Naya looked with wide eyes when Ewan and the professor got into a bit of verbal sparring. She wondered what was wrong. He didn’t seem the type to sass a professor and her response had seemed a little over the top.

When they were tasked with running laps, Naya was definitely not pleased. She didn’t mind running, in fact she usually enjoyed it. This was not one of those times, however. She was awake and prepared. Why should she have to participate in the wake up run? Grudgingly, she stood up and went to complete her required to laps.

When they returned and got back on task. Naya raised her hand to answer the professor’s constellation question. “I see Libra. That always looks like a crooked house on its side to me.” This one Naya knew because Libra was her zodiac sign. She couldn’t forget it.

You are Salt!