View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 04:41 PM   #44 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post

The realization hit Alba then! She had thought the gentleman had looked familiar, but couldn't place it, now it all made sense! "Oh! That's where I know you from." She added, whew... it would have driven her crazy all day if she hadn't figured it out. So the party was for the ice cream shop. "Do you have to bring a child to come?" She added thinking that she might just drop by for some ice cream, though she had no children to bring with her, she could maybe procure her nephew for the afternoon if she asked, but she didn't really want to have to go get him. The floo network didn't agree with is stomach and she didn't want to be puked on later.

"Thank you by the way." Alba added gesturing toward the albums he had helped picked up. "I tend to knock a lot of things over ... or trip over my own feet... clumsy ... at least other people have called me that before." Okay Alba knew it was true, she tripped over thin air all the time, but still ... she was grown adult and hated that, that was the trait that stayed with her through the years.

"He likes this one because it's so up beat ... something about a baby shark?" She added, it was an oldie but a goodie, and one she was certain kept coming back across the decades, who knew baby sharks were so cool. "How long have you been a shop keeper at the ice cream parlor?" She didn't think she remembered him from her before muggle time .. but that was a long time ago.
Wasn't she just a sweet one. Leon always adored sweet humans, Merlin knew the world needed more of them. "Have you been in?" He should know this, he tried to remember every customer, but unfortunately in their busy season, he couldn't remember every single one. "Tell me your favorites and I will put it to memory and have it every time you are in." He'd be sure to give a discount for her help as well. "Of course you don't need a child, the shop will still be open to the public so all are welcome. Winter Wonderland is for the child at heart as well as children. " He was certainly a child at heart still so how could he say no to anyone else.

He waved his hand at her thanking, it was no big deal and he used to clean up shops with his own. "Oh sweetie we all have our moments, don't let anyone tell you that you are clumsy when everyone is." He wouldn't hear of that, everyone had their moments and everyone was allowed to.

So the next one was a yes as well, he couldn't wait to get these and hoped the kids would enjoy the music. He just hoped everything would be a success. 'I've been the head there for three years now." He had to think about it. 'I own a restaurant not far from here. Well my brother and I both do, he does more there and I do the Ice cream." He was loving the sweet treats more than the food and he was happy to keep it that way.