View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 02:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Salazar_Slytherin
Other Characters
Flobberworm

At least this one had the right mind to be respectful towards him. All the other professors he had encountered, Trent included, seemed to have forgotten their manners. Ignoring the child entirely - he didn't even bother to wonder why he was being invited in for dinner - he stepped up to Fuller, standing up at his full height to try and seem intimidating.

"Well, for starters - we need to discuss the state of our house," he said. Truly it was HIS house, but this man WAS the one that they had put in charge of it. And honestly? He'd done an awful job in the post. Absolutely awful! Now it was up to Salazar to fix it, obviously, but there was a lot to be done to get them to where they need to be. And he wasn't the only one in such a distressing situation.

"Slytherin was founded on the grounds that we accept only the BEST pureblood witches and wizards and clearly, this has not been the case as of late," he told him as he pushed aside and entered the cabin uninvited. "A complete purge of the house is in order."

He paused and looked around the hut, taking it in. Hmm. This could work. This could definitely work. "I will need you to vacate this cabin at once. I'll be using it as lodging while I figure out how to get my house back on track," he informed him. This was, truthfully, the LAST office he wanted to occupy. He would much rather have something with a view - and in the castle. However, this man was the supposed Head of his house...it was basically in his job description to do what was best for the house. Right now, it was leaving this dingy place to him so he could have a place to rest and think about how he was going to do this.

Besides, no one would miss having to visit Fuller in this disgusting hut. Salazar was sure of it.