View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 11:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
laurange

DERP & DMLE
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aslan Archer
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rose Woods
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
x9 x6
½ of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Ooops!

Cole really hadn't had any warning whatsoever that Professor Sandhu's reaction to the sign of Harry; the rat scrambling up on his arm would be clear and raging distress. Gulping, he quickly gave Harry a last affectionate scratch between the ears before he lifted him off his shoulder and pushed him down in the robe pocket again. Looking up at Professor Sandhu he apologized even if he was clearly confused. "I'm so sorry professor. My rat is back in my pocket again now. We really didn't mean to startle you, but i thought you liked rats?"

Listening to his option which he supposed was way better than to send them all home Cole asked "Would it be okay if i advertised for three interested new rat owners on the bulletin board on the ground floor?" If they weren't allowed to use that board then he wanted to know beforehand.
She was fine, okay. SHE WAS NOT STARTLED. Just slightly surprised. A tiny bit taken aback. Not at all terrified of rodents, no, she was Gryffindor. They were brave. She would survive this. Yes, she was the height of professionality and all her students could come to her with anything. Even their rodents.

Her fingers (which had at some point, entirely against her will, risen to cover her eyes) split to allow her to peek at the Gryffindor boy. Oh. Okay. Yes, that wasn't embarrassing at all. "I love them!" she said, voice shooting up an octave in a way that she was sure was entirely convincing. "... from a distance. A good distance."

"I don't think there should be a problem. If the board doesn't let you, let me know and I'll see about getting them posted in the common rooms." But that wouldn't be necessary.