Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 04:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default oh well we should talk about David Truebridge now anyway because re:mY HERO
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Oookay, ghosts, whoever you were, come on out now! Bernie looked up from her book again at the sound of some kind of thud! or something in the corner, and was, of course, equally d i s g u s t e d to see that older Slytherin girl. What was her name? Mina? Poo-Nose? She did always look like she had just smelled something awful, and today was no different.

"Um, I'm studying?????" Bernie replied, pointing to her book like duhhhhhhhh. Why were Slytherins so dense? Seriously. "What are you doing here?" she turned the question around. And also, before Bina or whatever her name was thought of it, added, "And I was here first."

Obviously. Look at how settled she was. She kicked her feet to and fro behind her in the air.
... Studying. Right. Nina doubted that was the case. Bernadette did not strike her as the type to "study". Just because one had a book open, did not mean they were studying. She would know. Calyx always had his books when he and Nina were studying together. Though it was endearing when he didn't study because Nina loved him. But unfortunately, not all Gryffindors were made equally. Some of them were obnoxious and had a clear disregard for all sense and logic. Like this one!

Nina gave the girl a look, before pointing to her books. "I'm here to study," not adding a 'too' on purpose. "And my studies are more rigorous. I have upcoming NEWTs." They weren't this year, but starting early was very important. So in other news her 'here first' excuse was one-upped and she should probably leave now. That would be ideal for everyone involved.

You are Lemon!