View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 03:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
laurange

DERP & DMLE
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aslan Archer
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rose Woods
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
x9 x6
Default you know, I was pretty sure I replied to this ages ago
½ of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
A he sat there awaiting the scolding Cole was predicting going to come over his head of houses lips one of his rats that he had named Harry peeked out his little nose and whiskers outside the robe pocket. Scuffling up on Cole's shoulder to sit there for a scratch distracted Cole slightly from the pressing matter.

When Sandhu spoke though he was brought back to reality. Looking up at her though he detected what he thought was a chuckle in her eyes so it didn't so bad. Considering Cole admitted as he raised a hand scratch Harry between the ears. "I'm most attached to two of the rats. I've even named them and so on. What options we have if i want to keep two or all of them? I know it says in the school rules i can't...."
The rat's appearance set off just about every alarm bell it was possible to set off and Simran scrambled so violently towards the wall that she quite nearly knocked over some furniture over in her haste. "Please, for the love of Merlin, put it away!"

Chill? Simran Sandhu had NONE.

"I would say," she said, clutching her chest as her aged heart REFUSED to return to a normal tempo. "Well, I would say that your only option is to ask your friends if they would be interested in a pet. You really are only allowed one pet, Master Vance, and it is my job to enforce these rules."