House: Gryffindor
VS.

Quote:
Eiji Rasting
sweetpinkpixie

Year: Sixth
House: Slytherin

Welcome to the duel!

With this being the first test run of reintroducing the dueling club, there is no tournament so to speak. There will also be no points to keep track of. That will begin next term. Right now we're just easing back into things. A list of spells to use can be found HERE while the cost of physical actions can be found below.

Headmaster Trent will be present to oversee the duels and will only interfere if the duel ends or any foul play or unsportsmanship-like behaviour is displayed.

Please remember to adhere to the Dueling Club rules, the DADA rules as well as the SS Site rules.

Good luck!

OOC: This duel must be completed by the 23rd of February by 11:59pm EST. You're required to make a minimum of 3 posts each in that time.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate in contacting me about them or posting them in the Dueling Club Rules thread. If you don't think you can post during that time or you don't think you can start/finish your duel, please let me know as soon as possible and we'll try and work something out.

Remember to keep a track of your points both in the title of your post (before any spells have been cast) and at the end of the post (after your charrie has cast a spell). Please refer to this post if you're confused as to how this works or, simply, come to me. Include as much information as you can about the spell in the spoiler section at the bottom of your post, including the directionality of the spell.

Also remember to be as realistic as possible with your charrie's age and ability.

First person mentioned in the thread title is the first person to start off the duel.

Good luck!