View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 08:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Mhmm, yep, Bernie agreed, but what were they going to do about it all these questions they had? "Too bad gargoyles can't talk, like acromantulas..." Or like the friendly ones in comic books and TV shows and movies. "I have a lot of questions for him and the French Professor." Bernie frowned and glanced up again, then back to Rowan and his kitty, who was purring now.

"Aww, thanks!" She beamed at him and ignored the twitch of an itch in her nose. "What do you think you should name her? Something about where you found her, maybe?" Like Kings Cross Station, or Twilfit & Tattings? Er?
"If they could talk, what do you think their voice would sound like?" Rowan asked with a slight grin. The thought was amusing.

Right. Back to naming the baby. "Ooh, that's a good idea," he mused, studying the kitten. It was funny Bernadette brought that up, as the story of him finding her was quite interesting. "I did find her in my backyard, she was actually curled up in a patch of..." he trailed off... what were those bloody flowers called?! The white ones with the yellow center... they grew everywhere... the most basic flower there was... "Daisies!" he suddenly exclaimed. And what do you know, the kitten was just as white as the daisies he found her in... which explained why he almost stepped on the poor thing and in doing so did a 360 and fell on his face. At least he hadn't hurt her...