View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 01:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

SPOILER!!: Isla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
What in the NAME OF MERLIN was that awful sound ringing throughout the common room?! An annoyed-looking Isla Bellchant left the calmness and peacefulness of her dorm room and headed toward the sound. If the sound was what she thought it was, and she very afraid it was, then it was partly her job to take care of the sound.

"Tell me that's not Ellie," she mumbled, as she approached Blake. She knew it was, though. What elsecould it be? She sighed and sat down beside them. "What's wrong with her? What have you tried?" she asked. She cringed a little when their baby let out another wail. "Want me to give it a try?" She honestly just wanted to run far away, but she didn't want to leave Blake all alone with Ellie.

Hopefully this wasn't a dirty diaper...

Blake was incredibly grateful to see Isla, whew, okay good, now he had help! "She's been dong this all night." He added. Blake handed Ellie off to Isla and began searching the diaper bag for the bottle and a new diaper. "Well I just fed her not that long ago, but who knows babies are a mystery." He was beginning to think that he never wanted to kids. Professor Schmoe had done his job in that department ... Blake had no intentions of ever having a real baby now!

"Here, want to try and feed her again?" Blake added offering the bottle up to Isla, at least they were working together on this. Some of the students had decided to parent alone.... Blake didn't think that he could do that ... at least he would get some sleep tonight .. it was Isla's turn to take the baby right?

You are Honey!